Journal Articles/Working Papers on Human Trafficking and Related Topics
- Cho, Seo-Young. 2022. The Effect of Social Identity on Integration of Social Minorities - The Case of North Korean Refugees in South Korea. International Area Studies Review 25: 3-20
- Cho, Seo-Young. 2018. An Analysis of Sexual Violence–The Relationship between Sex Crimes and Prostitution in South Korea. Asian Development Perspectives 9:12-34 (Special Issue Series on Cross-Cutting Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Gender Equality)
- Cho, Seo-Young. 2016. Liberal Coercion? - Prostitution, Human Trafficking and Policy. European Journal of Law and Economics 41(2): 321-348
- Cho, Seo-Young. 2015. Evaluating Policies Against Human Trafficking Worldwide: An Overview and Review of the 3P Index. Journal of Human Trafficking 1 (inaugural edition): 86-99.
- Cho, Seo-Young. 2015. Human Trafficking, A Shadow of Migration - Evidence from Germany. Journal of Development Studies 51(7): 905-921
- Cho, Seo-Young. 2015. Measuring Anti-trafficking Policy - Integrating Text and Statistical Analyses. Social Science Quarterly 96(2): 656-683
- Cho, Seo-Young. 2015. Modeling for Determinants of Human Trafficking - an Empirical Analysis. Social Inclusion 3 (Special Issue "Perspectives on Human Trafficking and Modern Forms of Slavery"): 2-21.
- Cho, Seo-Young, Axel Dreher and Eric Neumayer. 2014. The Determinants of Anti-trafficking Policies - Evidence from a New Index,Scandinavian Journal of Economics 116(2): 429–454
- Cho, Seo-Young, Axel Dreher and Eric Neumayer. 2013 Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?. World Development 41: 67-82.
- Cho, Seo-Young. 2013. Integrating Equality – Globalization, Women’s Rights, and Human Trafficking, International Studies Quarterly 57: 683–697
- Cho, Seo-Young and Krishna C. Vadlamannati. 2012. Compliance with the Anti-trafficking Protocol, European Journal of Political Economy 28: 249-265.
Policy Reports on Human Trafficking
Research Projects on Human Trafficking and Related Topics
- Project on Irregular Flow of Female Migrants: an Interdisciplinary & Cross-country Study (2016-2017, financed by the German Academic Exchange Service/DAAD Australia-Germany Research Cooperation Scheme, Co-project leader: Seo-Young Cho, in collaboration with Dr. Natalia Szablewska, Southern Cross University, Australia)
EU-Project on Tools for the Validation and Utilisation of EU Statistics on Human Trafficking (2012-2014, Project leader: Tilburg University, Consultant: Seo-Young Cho)
Source of the Map: Cho, Seo-Young, Human Trafficking, Germany only Average when it comes to Protecting Victims, DIW Economic Bulletin vol. 2, Nov. 2012
|Copyright 2022: Seo-Young Cho | email@example.com|